The Health Board is required to provide the public with a right of access to information which is not contained within its Publication Scheme. This means that you have a right to request information that is not routinely published on our website; this is known as the ‘Right of Access’.
Requests should be sent to:
For your request to be dealt with according to the Freedom of Information Act (FoIA), you must:
- contact us directly;
- make the request in writing, for example in a letter or email.;
- give your real name; and
- give an address to which the authority can reply. This can be a postal or email address.
You do not have to:
- mention the FOIA, although it may help to do so;
- know whether the information is covered by the FoIA or the EIR
- say why you want the information.
Guidance is available should you require further assistance on making a request.