The following information is included in this section:
- Board papers – agenda, supporting papers and minutes
- Patient and public engagement strategy
- Public consultations (for example, concerning closures / variations of services)
- Internal communications guidance and criteria used for decision making i.e. process systems and key personnel
All Board papers from November 2009 to present are available here: Board Meetings/u> page.
Patient and public engagement strategy
The Health Board is committed to putting patients at the centre of all its work, by engaging and listening to its population. A broad range of mechanisms are in place to engage, all of which are used as vehicles to:
- formally consult on proposed changes to health care services;
- enable the public and patients to contribute towards the design or redesign of health care services;
- provide information on local services;
- provide a platform for partners to consult on local community plans/changes;
- identify quality improvement priorities;
- address any issues of concern.
A Citizen Engagement Plan 2015-2018 is currently being developed and will shortly be published on the website. Should you require information in the meantime please contact the Publication Scheme Co-ordinator.
Public consultations (for example, concerning closures / variations of services)
Internal communications guidance and criteria used for decision making i.e. process systems and key personnel
Key strategic decisions are made at Executive Director and Board level. There are a number of sub-committees that report to and are accountable to the Board, these provide the governance and accountability structure within the organisation. The Communications Team provide internal communications, PR and media support to the Executive Team and Board.